Buying in Nova Scotia From Another Province
Buying a house can be stressful enough, but doing so from another province adds another layer of intensity - we know because we've been through it ourselves personally ! We've also helped numerous clients from other provinces buy property here in beautiful Nova Scotia, so let us be your trusted advisors to help walk you through the entire process :
- Finding the right property. You can use our Map Search to browse properties for sale and determine your ideal location. You can also send us your main criteria and we can set you up with a personalized website with listings that match your parameters. You'll be automatically notified whenever a new property is listed, so you can be up-to-date with the market.
- Viewing a property. If you find a listing that you'd like to view, but you're not sure if you can make the trip out here to see it, we can go in and take a video tour to give you a better sense of the property.
- Putting in an offer. When you're ready to make an offer on a property you love, we can draw up all the necessary paperwork and send it to you for electronic signatures.
- Contacting the right professionals. There are a handful of professionals that you'll need to work with for your purchase. You are welcome to research them yourself, but in case you don't have time, we have a list of professionals that we or our brokerage have worked with before.
- Inspections. We're always on location for any inspections, so don't worry if you're unable to be present. We can be your boots on the ground and the inspectors can send you their reports electronically.
- Closing. If you're unable to make the trip out here for closing day, we can visit the property and do the pre-closing walkthrough together over video.